skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
G is For Gypsi
Sunday, March 22, 2009
After Hours Shenanigans
After a pretty chill night watching SXSW online, I was gonna call it a night. That was until these three ladies showed up.
My boy Eric hit me up and we ended up going to Devon's pad for after hours.....Who starts their night @ 1am? Me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(22)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(16)
iDaft
Subaru Meet
Birthday Suit
Souls of Mischief - '93 'til infinty
LOL @ P
Keri Hilson feat. Kanye West & Ne-Yo - Knock You Down
Back To The Routine
After Hours Shenanigans
The Ocarina of Rhyme
We finally arrived back in good ol' Lincoln, Nebra...
After the Dyno
DYNO DAY
Last Day In Seattle
Last we stayed @ the Double Tree next to the Seatt...
Ok. So after a couple of foul ups on my part, I ca...
So tomorrow my best friend Jimmy and I are going t...
About Me
G
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment