Friday, March 20, 2009

We finally arrived back in good ol' Lincoln, Nebraska yesterday afternoon.  I was kinda tired from the drive but I managed to
snap a couple of pics before my inevitable nap.  Here are both Jimmy's new car and my car.  Notice any similarities? 


2 comments:

  1. joys parents are moving to a new house, and she found a christmas "want list" that i gave her while cleaning out her belongings. it had to be from 2003 and top of the list was subaru impreza wrx, and 2nd was subaru remote controlled car! wish i could go back in time and buy it and then we could have a race, or whatever it is you do with such vehicles. I think i just liked awd and the intake whole bunch.


    cheers

    brant

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny! i am truly in love with awd. it makes winter driving so much more tolerable.

    ReplyDelete